Hey, it’s my year! The year of the snake. In making this year’s bucket list I had a few different goals, well ok that’s redundant. But seriously I’ve done this enough times now that I have a basic sense for what I can realistically do in a year and how to push a little further.
So this year I wanted to have a few activities that I made public from the beginning. What you see is only the public version, I think we should all keep a little something just for ourselves. I also wanted to have a few activities that could easily include others. Biggest challenge there, I don’t really include others in much and have a limited circle of nearby friends. Enter bucket list item – make friends.
Without further ado, I’m really looking forward to seeing what comes of 2013 and what surprises I encounter along the way.
2013 Bucket List
- Reiki Level 2 Certification
- Excel Level 2 Certification
- Make Friends
- Start a writers group that meets mostly monthly
- Write a book
- Publish a book
- Acquire a massage table
- Learn Scottrade with my dad
- Take at least one long-weekend trip locally
- Meditate Daily
- Try something new in exercise
- Spend a day on a farm
- Take Rhy horseback riding with Darian
- Encourage others to advance in their lives
- Tour a local brewery with a friend
- Take James to see Coheed and Cambria
- Host a backyard bonfire and barbecue
Did you make a bucket list or go with traditional resolutions? Either way – I’d love for you to share!